Frequently Asked Questions
This section is still under construction. Please call us if you need assistance.
- Q: My telephones are working but why is my Internet down?
- A: If there has been a flux or outage in electrical power, you may need to reboot your router or switch. This can be done by unplugging the power source on the router or switch, waiting 10 to 15 seconds and then plugging it back in. Give your router/switch about a minute to boot back up and try your Internet connection. If this does not solve the issue, please contact our technical support.
- Q: My telephones and Internet are not working after a power surge or outage.
- A: After a power surge or outage, you may need to reboot your ADIT or Adtran (supplied by AccessCom). This can be done by unplugging the power source for 10 to 15 seconds and plugging it back in. Give your ADIT/Adtran about two minutes to boot back up and test your phone lines and Internet. If this does not solve the issue, please contact our technical support.
- Q: What are the incoming and outgoing mail servers?
- A: Incoming: mailhost.accesscom.net (or if you have your own domain set up through AccessCom, mail.yourdomainnamehere.com/net/org) Outgoing: mailhost.accesscom.net or ux3.accesscom.net
- Q: I keep getting a username/password error when I try to check my email.
- A: Make sure that you are using your entire email address as the username and that you are not using any capital letters in your password. If you need your email address and/or password reset, please contact our technical support.
- Q: My Outlook/Outlook Express is timing out while receiving (and re-downloading messages I already got).
- A: Log into our webmail to check for any email messages that may have large or possibly corrupted file attachments. You can delete the problematic email from our site without having to download it.